쇼핑몰 검색

회원로그인

오늘 본 상품

없음

Repair on the weekend

페이지 정보

작성자 Geor 댓글 0건 조회 639회 작성일 23-02-20 16:06

본문

The office is not big, and the basic computers and stationery have been placed neatly. When Xiao Zhou went in, he saw at a glance a cardboard box that was out of place on the table: "Is this a gift for moving home?" Kong Xiaojie said, "Isn't it your express?" She looked at the list, and sure enough, Senwei's address and her name were written: "I don't seem to have bought anything recently." “…… Do you need a knife? On the pretext of borrowing a knife, he succeeded in staying and watching her dismantle things. Xiao Zhou cut open the box, took away the foam lid, and got a golden Mandarin duck pot. There is an alternative answer in my heart. Then he picked up the bill of lading and looked at the column of the sender, which was written by Jiang. It not only explains the surname, but also clearly points out how many characters the full name has, which is unknown to outsiders. It can be said that it is ingenious and well-intentioned. Although the address is strange, it is near her home, only 300 meters away from the hot pot restaurant last night. Not to mention the mobile phone, the last four digits can be recognized as ashes. Kong Xiaojie said, "Is it a mistake? Hey, is there a card in it?" “…… Quality assurance card. I remember, my mother seems to have bought a pot, but I didn't expect to send it to the unit. When the truth came out, Kong Xiaojie withdrew with a knife. As soon as he left, Xiao Zhou dared to open the lid of the hot pot. The lid was translucent, and she had just discovered that there was something like a card inside. But it's not a card, it's a bag with a card, and outside it is the LOGO of a supermarket chain. There are three life cards with the denomination of 1314 in the bag. This is a customized card launched by the supermarket on Valentine's Day last year,coltan ore processing, along with 520 denomination cards, 360 miss cards and so on. Because of the booming sales, supermarkets have turned customized cards into long-term sales cards. After drawing the card, there was a two-inch black and white photo inside. A familiar six-year-old with watery eyes looks at the camera innocently. Under his chin, two clenched fists were drawn with a red pen, looking like they were acting like kittens. If it goes on like this, she will soon be able to collect a set of Jiang Xiuwen calendar cards. Chen Shu led the team to work hard for most of the day, and finally signed the letter of intent and successfully signed the contract before leaving work. Xiao Zhou was the only broker to be written into the treaty. Although Sun Zhaolin's name was not put on paper, it was acquiesced by both sides. The remaining quota was discussed intensely. When Zou Yun was rejected, she specially observed Sun Zhaolin's face, but there was nothing unusual. If she hadn't caught them arguing downstairs, she probably wouldn't have thought of their connection. The meeting lasted until seven o'clock in the evening. Chen Shu proposed a dinner party, coltan ore processing ,chrome washing machine, and a group of people rushed to the newly opened restaurant opposite. Xiao Zhou ate very restrained at noon today. By four or five o'clock in the afternoon, he was already hungry. At the moment, his belly was ringing like a drum. Before serving, he drank water desperately to cover up the sound in his stomach. After serving, he was even more immersed in bitter eating. Then, not surprisingly, I ate too much again. The show ends at nine. She is holding a Mandarin duck pot in one hand and rummaging for taxi software in the other. A "driver" took the initiative to jump out to solicit business: There is a shuttle bus to Xinghua Community at 9:15. Welcome to take it. Xinghua Community is the community where her family lives. She replied: Where does it start? The other party sent a location, which is the parking lot downstairs of Senwei. Your every move is under the surveillance of the other side? In Xiao Zhou's mind, there are all kinds of tragic stories about stalkers. She was silent for only five minutes, and the other party called: "When I got off work, I saw Mr. Chen's circle of friends, just passing by your company on the way." Technically, he omitted himself from seeing it and moved the unfinished work directly to tomorrow morning. …… Is that on the way you explained earlier? "Senwei is located in the middle of Zhang's group and my home, which is the only way." The necessary path is exaggerated. Although this road is short, it is prone to traffic jams. Before the establishment of Senwei, he always took the elevated road. Grudgingly accept this explanation. Xiao Zhou walked to the door of the company's parking lot, and Jiang Xiuwen's Mercedes-Benz S450 had just arrived. He got out of the car and opened the door gentlemanly before she got in. Before last night, she would have been flushed by him again, but after eating a person's hot pot and getting through the square table for half an hour, her face had been thickened to a new level.
Holding the pot in her arms, she asked, "Do you want me to go home and eat my own pot?" She was curious about Jiang Xiuwen's idea of sending the pot. Could it be because of the word "Mandarin duck" in the Mandarin duck pot? You might as well have a cup of coffee and milk tea. At least. It's not that heavy. How do you know the pot is from me? She prepared a lot of reactions after his refutation and explanation, but she didn't expect him to play by the rules at all. After be stupefied, answer: "You left your mobile phone number." "Yeah, but maybe not'send '." She was shocked. "Do you still sell pots?" Jiang Xiuwen couldn't help laughing and said, "In order to marry a wife, there is no way to sell the pot and smash the iron." "It's smashing pots and selling iron." There was a moment of silence in the car. Xiao Zhou wanted to open a music to ease the atmosphere of silence, but the other party could not receive the signal he sent out, so he had no choice but to say: "Are these three supermarket cards sent by the pot shop?" "This is the meaning of the fate of Sansheng.". When you use the first card, your whole life begins. He implied implicitly. It is a pity to meet a person who doesn't understand the amorous feelings: "So, when the three cards are used up, the fate is exhausted?" "It won't run out." Taking advantage of the red light, he took out three sub-cards from his pocket, "which can be recharged indefinitely." Chapter 10 The last place of the agent was pending for a few days, and was finally taken by an actress who changed her career. Wang Xingyu has acted in several costume dramas before, but his reaction was flat because his face was not distinctive. This year, he finally made up his mind to turn behind the scenes and ushered in the opportunity to appear on variety shows. It can only be said that God is really not good. Chen Shu is still satisfied with this line-ups, the old bird recruits have both topic and face value, the only regret is that there is less of a natural funny play,portable gold wash plant, can only hope that the scriptwriter play. After Wang Xingyu reported for duty, Sun Zhaolin fulfilled his department's proposal for a dinner party. The three of them stayed in a Japanese restaurant and had a good meal. Under the beautification of the hot air rising from the sukiyaki pot, the three of them chatted more and more in tune. ore-magnetic-mining.com

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

회사명 탑주방랜드 주소 인천광역시 부평구 세월천로 217 (청천동 68-28)
사업자 등록번호 745-25-00431 대표 박다민 전화 070-4287-3005 팩스 032-544-6685
통신판매업신고번호 제2019-인천부평-1864호
Copyright © 2001-2013 탑주방랜드. All Rights Reserved.

고객센터

070-4287-3005

월-금 am 9:00 - pm 06:00
점심시간 : am 12:00 - pm 01:00