쇼핑몰 검색

회원로그인

오늘 본 상품

없음

Four Famous Captors and Heavenly Kings-Wen Ruian _ txt Novel Paradise

페이지 정보

작성자 Donald 댓글 0건 조회 117회 작성일 23-02-16 13:48

본문

Tequila heard the silver teeth bite to pieces, and was about to retort, but she heard Sun Qingxia say to her: "Ant language." You hand me the Guqin in my bundle. Hurry up Tequila hung her head and lowered her voice, asking, "What's going on?"? Sun Qingxia used "ventriloquism" to say, "Qiu Xiaojie is in a commanding position, and he wants to use his" one stroke, one blow to search for God. ". I If you don't take advantage of your weapon, you can't defeat him with all your strength. Tequila saw him as if facing a formidable enemy, even when she pointed her sword at his cheek and neck just now, she had never seen him so dignified, and could not help asking: Is your unique weapon in the guqin? Sun Qingxia nodded and did not answer. Chou Xiaojie in the tree saw the clue and asked, "Tequila, what are you doing?" Tequila hung her head so low that she could hardly hear herself. "I'll give you what's in the piano." But you will take me with you. Sun Qingxia was so angry that she wiped the wound on her face with her hand, which was also stained with blood. He put his bloody finger in the mouth and licked it. Unexpectedly, it seemed to be very tasty, and the blazing awn of the beast bloomed in his eyes. Tequila, the heart is inevitably a little afraid. Qiu Xiaojie looked strange again and shouted in the tree, "What are you two talking about?" Tequila raised her head and retreated seven or eight steps (to the place where Sun Qingxia abandoned her burden). Shout loudly to the tree: "Enmity smiles. It's none of your business. You call that Ren to die. I won't marry him in this life!" As soon as she finished speaking, she picked up the bundle! She's very quick! But Qiu Xiaojie is faster! He seemed to have spotted Tequila's intention and acted immediately! With a roar, he shot straight down from the top of the tree, like an arrow, slanting at Sun Qingxia. Tequila had now drawn the guqin from the bundle! But it's too late. Qiu Xiaojie had shot in front of Sun Qingxia. He has no knife, no sword. He has no weapons. He clenched his right fist and stuck out one finger. Middle finger! One finger on Sun Qingxia's forehead! Sun Qingxia looked up in an instant. Take a sword. Xiaojie turned his fingers into claws, five fingers like hooks, and grasped the woman's sword. The woman's sword, which once cut off the ancient sword of "poor blood" in one move, was taken away by Qiu Xiaojie in half a move! At the same time,cordierite c520, Qiu Xiaojie's hand also hit a finger! The same is clenched fist, middle finger fold, knock on Sun Qingxia's chest! "Bang", Sun Qingxia's back seemed to wear a Dong, exploded a pool of blood! Tequila gave a cry of surprise. She was handing out the guqin: But everyone could see that it was too late. But Qiu Xiaojie did not follow up the victory. He was like a flying bird, flying back on the same dotted line in the air! Over the tree, up to the top, and then stopped from the top of the highest branch on the tree, standing on one foot, he did not use his hands to put down a few strands of chaos. Hair, when the wind blows, I feel like a fairy. As if he had not flown down, had not struck. His independent posture is very beautiful. His posture is very graceful. He is very handsome. However, Sun Qingxia, Ceramic ferrule for stud welding ,ceramic bobbin heater, who had a finger in Qiu Xiaojie, was not the case. He's empty-handed. The sword has been snatched from his side street. He covered his chest. Back off. Tequila then handed over the guqin, but he did not answer. He had no time to draw his sword from the harp. He picked up the bundle in one hand and pulled out the "woman's magic knife". It was the knife that had cut Tequila's cheek! He danced the knife flower: it was like a naked woman's body with white jade like snow and white snow like jade, dancing wildly in his hands. In the wind of the knife, he shouted to Tequila, "I'll cover you, and you take Xiaoyan with you!" The tequila exulted and said, "Well, I'll give you a gift: I'll take the guqin with me." So she held Xiaoyan in her left hand, grabbed the burnt red guqin in her right hand, and withdrew. "Sister Long," said Xiaoyan, "I'll take the instrument.
” Having grasped the guqin in one hand, Tequila said to herself, "This girl is so clever!"! Everyone was going to take advantage of Sun Qingxia's exhausted pursuit, but they didn't expect that although Sun Qingxia was hit by Qiu Xiaojie, she could still shake her power and dance with a knife. Be stronger and more powerful than when you were fighting just now, and no one can get close to you (in fact, the Bodhisattva monk wants to wait for an angry superior to attack first, the superior Also wait for the monk to strike first; similarly, Ye Ye Zha wants to let Chen Lulu strike first, and Chen Lulu is not so stupid, he is waiting for Ye Ye Zha first Line attack, the rest of this analogy), Sun Qingxia side knife while protecting the tequila retreat, humphead wrasse sent three darts, all to fly. At this time, Sun Qingxia fought back while retreating, protecting Tequila and Xiaoyan to climb Mount Buwen. His cheeks were covered with blood, his forehead was covered with hair, and his whole body Dye red, eyes show fierce light, face line fierce color, the whole body knife wind tiger, who met, who will die, at this time of him, not at all It's full, but it's like a wolf. A wounded wolf. Desperate wolf. A very cruel wolf. A lone wolf who wants to travel thousands of miles and call for thousands of miles. That myth is actually very similar to the confrontation between Tequila and Chen Lulu just now! Almost the same! But Sun Qingxia is more ruthless. Tequila hates more. Five, the dragon cries thousands of miles. The knife light is beautiful. As beautiful as a woman without clothes, she danced wildly in the palm of Sun Qingxia's hand. But no matter how beautiful the knife is, it is merciless. No matter how beautiful a woman is. Untouchable, untouchable. So no one could stop them from retreating. They're gone. Su Mei asked Qiu Xiaojie angrily, "Why don't you stop it?" She didn't ask. Because she saw a line of blood trickling down the corner of Chou's street. She also saw that Qiu Xiaojie's right hand was still holding the very feminine sword tightly-no, the very feminine sword was embedded. Into the flesh of his hands. It seems that Qiu Xiaojie's injuries are not as light as those of Sun Qingxia,Ceramic Band Heater, who "searched for the gods"! Sun Qingxia's fighting power is so strong that she can also make the world famous and prepare to fight in one move. The "God Catcher" was badly wounded, but he didn't have any sword in his hand at that time, and he had been poisoned and suffered before. Hurt!. global-ceramics.com

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

회사명 탑주방랜드 주소 인천광역시 부평구 세월천로 217 (청천동 68-28)
사업자 등록번호 745-25-00431 대표 박다민 전화 070-4287-3005 팩스 032-544-6685
통신판매업신고번호 제2019-인천부평-1864호
Copyright © 2001-2013 탑주방랜드. All Rights Reserved.

고객센터

070-4287-3005

월-금 am 9:00 - pm 06:00
점심시간 : am 12:00 - pm 01:00