쇼핑몰 검색

회원로그인

오늘 본 상품

없음

Necromancer End World Bank

페이지 정보

작성자 Mojica 댓글 0건 조회 159회 작성일 23-02-16 12:51

본문

Suddenly, Tang Fan was startled and excited involuntarily. Why does my mood fluctuate so greatly? Tang Fan asked himself unconsciously. With my concentration, even if I want to know the secret of the undead magic book, it will not be like this, the mood fluctuates greatly, as if every word of Derek will affect my mood, so that I can not help but be nervous or relaxed, attracted attention. For a moment, Tang Fan pondered and ignored Derek. Master, don't you want to know how to get the skills above the legendary level in the Necromancy? You know, the skill power within the Necromancy is more powerful than the skill power of the same level. Derek said, and his voice seemed to change a little, with a kind of temptation. Sure enough, Tang Fan was once again affected, attracted attention, and freed from his own doubts. Oh, what conditions do you need to make the Necromancer have skills above the legendary level? Tang Fan asked hurriedly. Volume II: The Great Crisis in the New Age of Chaos 747 Great crisis "Jie." Seeing that Tang Fan's attention was once again attracted by himself, Derek sent out a strange laugh like a night owl, which made Tang Fan frown. Master, as the bearer of the necromancy code,outdoor whirlpool tub, you have acquired the gift of soul-drawing. Said Derek. Does the skill above the legendary level appear in the Necromancy Code have anything to do with soul absorption? Tang Fan asked involuntarily. Clever, worthy of being the inheritor of the necromancy. Said Derek. Cut the crap. Tang Fan said rudely. Necromancy needs to absorb the complete soul of the strong before it can evolve again and have a higher level of skills. Said Derek. Say it in detail. Tang Fan said hurriedly. Now the highest level of skill is the legendary level. If you want to get the holy level skill, the master must let the necromancy absorb the souls of ten strong people at the peak of the holy level, so that the necromancy can evolve again and get the skill of the holy level. Derek explained. The souls of ten strong men at the peak of the holy order? Tang Fan was startled. Professionals, the higher the level, the more obvious the gap between them. If we say that at the beginning, middle and high levels, some professionals with good talent and deep potential have the ability to cross one or even two levels of challenges,endless swim spa, but when they enter the high level, this advantage will gradually disappear. After all, under normal circumstances, it does not take a year to upgrade each level at the higher level, but after entering the super level, it takes two or three years to upgrade each level without special circumstances. And if you enter the legendary level, the promotion of that level, according to the normal practice calculation, will take about ten years, or even longer. So if you enter the holy level, the promotion of each level is the calculation of decades. This widening gap also makes the accumulation of strength in the years of these gaps, slowly strengthening itself, so that the gap between each level is gradually being lengthened and expanded. Don't look at Tang Fan now, because of the sanctification of the skull and the left arm and the heart, endless pool factory ,China spa factory, plus a body of magic equipment and evil, and so on, already have the qualifications to fight with some of the legendary strong, and even can kill some of the more ordinary legendary strong. But on the legendary peak of the strong, it is still a dish, easy to be killed, not to mention the peak of the holy order, even an ordinary holy order, also enough to easily pinch Tang Fan. Even if Tang Fan entered the legendary rank, facing the ordinary holy rank, it was difficult to save his life. Therefore, hearing Derek's words, the necromancy actually needs ten strong souls at the peak of the holy order to be able to evolve again, with the skills of the holy order level, Tang Fan was somewhat confused. By the way, master, I'll give you a reminder.
"Derek spoke again:" In the past, when you were in danger, the Necromancy would protect you, but there is a limit to the protection of the Necromancy. The intensity of the danger cannot exceed the level of the legendary level. That is to say, if the degree of danger exceeds the legendary level and reaches the holy level, it is very difficult to protect your safety. " Hearing this, Tang Fan's heart suddenly shrank, as if it had been grasped by a palm, and then loosened. The necromancy is not omnipotent after all. Tang Fan sighed in his heart. However, if you can get ten souls from the peak of the Holy Order and let the Necromancy evolve, you can not only get the skills of the Holy Order, but also increase the protection ability of the Necromancy to the Holy Order. Derek said again. Suddenly, Tang Fan had a feeling that Derek seemed to want to get the soul of the peak of the holy order. Derek, if I get ten souls of the highest order, will it only help the evolution of the necromancy? Tang Fan deliberately asked, "Isn't there any help for you?" "Master, I, Derek, am the spirit of the Necromancy. When the Necromancy evolves, I will naturally benefit and be promoted." Replied Derek. Tang Fan, on the other hand, kept staring at Derek as if he wanted to see something, but he couldn't see anything. Am I oversensitive? Tang Fan said to himself. But why, from the appearance of this so-called magic spirit, it makes me feel a little strange, it seems that there is something wrong, but it is difficult to find. "Still, I was worrying too much." Tested, but did not have any result, Tang Fan secret way can be oneself think too much. So Tang Fan first put this doubt in his heart. Derek,jacuzzi bath spa, since you are the spirit of magic and have followed me for many years, you should know that my means can not fight against the strong of the Holy Order at all, let alone kill the strong of the Holy Order to get their souls. Tang Fan said. monalisa.com

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

회사명 탑주방랜드 주소 인천광역시 부평구 세월천로 217 (청천동 68-28)
사업자 등록번호 745-25-00431 대표 박다민 전화 070-4287-3005 팩스 032-544-6685
통신판매업신고번호 제2019-인천부평-1864호
Copyright © 2001-2013 탑주방랜드. All Rights Reserved.

고객센터

070-4287-3005

월-금 am 9:00 - pm 06:00
점심시간 : am 12:00 - pm 01:00