쇼핑몰 검색

회원로그인

오늘 본 상품

없음

The Villain's Wife Dressed as an Overlord

페이지 정보

작성자 Mojica 댓글 0건 조회 112회 작성일 23-02-16 12:48

본문

Mu Xiaotu looked at the slippers at his feet and did not wear them. He stretched out his hands to Wanli Xun and said, "Zhuangzhuang, you are a good man to the end. Carry me upstairs. My feet are dirty and painful." Wanlixun saw that she was not embarrassed at all, but also held out his hand to him as a matter of course. He was angry and laughed at her unkind behavior. His thin lips opened slightly, and he bent down to pick her up from the sofa again. Mu Xiaotu looked at him steadily, raised his hand to his lips and said to him, "You look good when you smile!" Wanli Xun immediately put away his smile and said with a straight face, "You are getting bolder and bolder. Now you can attack me directly. Believe it or not, I will throw you down from here!" Mu Xiaotu hurriedly wrapped himself around him like eight catching fish and hugged him tightly. Seeing the smile overflowing from Wanlixun's lips, he knew that he was talking for fun, so he blinked at him curiously: "You …" Aren't you mad at me? Who is that man? Mu Xiaotu suddenly raised three fingers to the sky and swore: "I really don't know him. It may be a kind passer-by who helped me pick up a dollar. I gave him a hug to thank him." Although she listened to this explanation, it was also nonsense, but what could she do? Life has been so hard! Then look at Wanli Xun a face to see the expression of mental retardation, can only slowly put down his hand, head down, voice in the throat, said vaguely: "Really, my heart XXX …" "Only you" three words she is really embarrassed to say, this kind of disgusting love words too special shame,4 person jacuzzi, can only be vaguely mentioned, probably to the meaning of the line. As a result, Wanli Xun carried her directly into the bathroom and put her on the floor. He circled her on the edge of the bathtub. His eyes were full of frightening light. He bowed his head and asked her, "What did you say?" Mu Xiaotu, of course, could not say it again. The narrow space, the warm light,hot tub spa manufacturers, the clear and pleasant smell of his breath wrapped her up. His eyes went all the way down along the corners of her charming eyes and fell on her slightly biting lips, making her heart beat wildly, her tongue began to tie, her words were not sharp, and her face rose like an attractive apple. I I mean.. Namely Wanlixun had already held up her chin and kissed her lips again, with her slender waist on her big hand, and this time Muxiao Rabbit's brain was not empty, but was feeling the magical feeling carefully. To be precise, it's a bit like drinking wine, the whole person is dizzy and floating, the body has no strength, the heart beats fast, and the feeling of drunkenness is the same! But the wit of her sudden reaction at this moment, this is an excellent opportunity ah! When is it better not to poison him now? Since the atmosphere is so harmonious, massage bathtub manufacturers ,jacuzzi bathtub manufacturers, the right time, the right place and the right people, simply do nothing, and do him here. Well, let's do it! So Mu Xiaotu is suddenly very enthusiastic! Although she has not received a kiss, but it does not matter, she has a strong learning ability, talent, this kind of thing, just and now two experiences, she has basically mastered the essentials. It's just to stir each other's tongue, and there's no big technical difficulty! So she quickly and secretly restrained her mind and tried to overcome the anxiety of bumping into the deer in her heart at this time. Just as Wanlixun loosened her, she stood on tiptoe and hugged his head with both hands, then kissed him fiercely and began to stir up desperately. Wanlixun was also surprised by her sudden enthusiasm. He felt her soft body bump into his arms. Although she was clumsy, she tried hard to kiss him. So he patiently surrounded her again and explored the undeveloped sweetness with her tongue. Ten minutes passed.. Wanli Xun wants to go back to the room very much, the key Mu Xiaotu is still stirring, whenever he wants to leave, her mouth, like a sucker, comes up again, do not know what she is going to do? Wanlixun is also very embarrassed! He grabbed her shoulder and pulled her away. He coughed unnaturally and looked at her dirty little feet. "Why don't you take a bath first?"? Are you hungry? Mu Xiaotu's cheeks were already the same as Red Fuji's at this time, and she nodded that the plateau red did not need to make up for the country drama. Uh Wanli Xun answered and went out.
After he left, Mu Xiaotu bent over and began to gasp for breath. Nima felt her heart was so nervous that it was about to explode! After taking a bath and putting on clean clothes, she finally felt comfortable. After a while, Wanlixun knocked on the door. She opened the door. He also changed into a simple dark blue home clothes and handed her a plate of dumplings: "I found it in the refrigerator." Mu Xiaotu took it and sat down beside the bed. Wan Lixun pulled up the chair and sat down in front of her and said to her, "Give me your feet." "Huh?" Before Muxiao Rabbit could react, he had lowered his head and grabbed her ankle and put it on his leg, then tore open the Band-Aid and stuck it to her worn place. Then he glanced up at the imported dumplings sent by Muxiao Rabbit and looked away and asked, "Are they ripe?" Mu Xiaotu is stupefied on the face smoke smoke: "You won't be …" Dumplings for the first time? Wan Lixun did not speak, put down one of her feet to put it into the slippers, and picked up her other foot, his eyelids drooped, long and thick eyelashes like a layer of soft light, Mu Xiaotu looked at his tight lips with some amusement. A pair of eyes bent into a crescent moon: "The first time is the first time. What are you shy about?"? Who hasn't had the first time? I had dumplings for the first time when I was more than three years old. Wan Lixun looked up at her, as if he disliked his intelligence. But Mu Xiaotu has never seen Wanli Xun unload a wild appearance, no wonder he usually always cold face, give people a bad temper impression, if in front of others, I am afraid it is too easy to fall in love with him. Fall in love with him? This word has passed in Mu Xiaotu's brain, suddenly some difficult to hide the excited mood, she is not. Have you fallen in love with Wanlixun? When she was seriously thinking about this problem, the dumplings on the plate had been eaten up by her unconsciously. Wanlixun stood up and asked her, "How can you know so much about genzo's propaganda?" Nonsense,whirlpool bathtub manufacturers, can you not understand? I helped design everything, but she couldn't say. He just patted his chest casually: "I have a pair of wise eyes." Wanlixun raised a touch of suspicion on his lips. He took the empty plate from her hand and put it aside. He took her hand and said, "Come with me." 。 monalisa.com

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

회사명 탑주방랜드 주소 인천광역시 부평구 세월천로 217 (청천동 68-28)
사업자 등록번호 745-25-00431 대표 박다민 전화 070-4287-3005 팩스 032-544-6685
통신판매업신고번호 제2019-인천부평-1864호
Copyright © 2001-2013 탑주방랜드. All Rights Reserved.

고객센터

070-4287-3005

월-금 am 9:00 - pm 06:00
점심시간 : am 12:00 - pm 01:00