쇼핑몰 검색

회원로그인

오늘 본 상품

없음

The Lost Talisman Dan Brown

페이지 정보

작성자 Zudokato 댓글 0건 조회 161회 작성일 23-02-08 12:12

본문

Anderson ducked away. Wrong, wrong, wrong. Robert Langdon made a very serious mistake in his phone call with Secretary Sato. It's unbelievable that Anderson realized it was too late now. He was surprised to see Minister Sato appear at the other end of the rotunda, walking quickly behind Langdon. Sato is in this building! Anderson held his breath and his nerves tightened. Langdon didn't know. The minister crept closer, his cell phone to his ear, his black eyes like two lasers, shooting straight at Langdon's back. Langdon clutched the guard captain's cell phone, aggravated by the head of security's questioning. "I'm sorry, sir," Langdon said tersely. I don't know what you're thinking. What do you want from me? "What do I want from you?" The head of security's scratch-on-a-chalkboard voice exploded in Langdon's cell phone, shrill and buzzing like the struggling cry of a dying man. As the man spoke, Langdon felt a tap on his shoulder. He turned around and looked down. A petite Japanese-American woman was looking at him. Her freckled face was angry, her hair was thin,plastic pallet crates, her teeth were yellow from tobacco, and there was a straight white scar across her neck. The phone in the woman's rough hand was still pressed to her ear, and when her lips moved, Langdon recognized it as the restless voice he had just heard in the phone. What do I want from you, Professor? She calmly closed her phone and stared at him. First of all,ibc spill pallet, you should stop calling me "sir." Langdon froze and stammered. Madam, I.. Apologize. The signal here is not very good, so — "" "The signal is very good, Professor." She said, "and my tolerance for crap is not so good." Www/Xiao shuot xt. Co mt, xt, small; say Tian'tang Chapter 17 Minister Sato Inoue is a formidable figure-a woman who is only four feet and ten inches tall but is irritable and aggressive. She has fine bones, but she has a rough face, and she suffers from a skin disease called vitiligo, which makes her face look like a mossy granite. A wrinkled civilian dress was pulled over the thin body, collapsible pallet box ,secondary containment pallet, rather like a loose pocket, and the open collar exposed the scar on the neck. Her colleagues know that the only thing Minister Sato does to maintain her physical appearance is to pull out those too obvious lips. For more than a decade, Inoue Sato ran the CIA's security department. Her intelligence is far above normal, and her surprisingly accurate intuition gives her a strong confidence that she will make people look good if they can't perform impossible tasks. Even fatal throat cancer failed to pull her from her post. The "battle" only cost her a month of work, left her without half of her vocal cords, lost a third of her weight, and she returned to the Ministry as if nothing had happened. Sato and Inoue cannot be defeated. Robert Langdon wondered if he was the first person to mistake Sato for a man on the phone, but the minister still stared at him with angry black eyes. I apologize again, madam. Langdon said. I've always wanted to be clear-the man tricked me into going to the District this evening under the name of Peter Solomon. He drew the fax from his pocket. This is the fax he sent me this morning. I wrote down the tail number he told me, so why don't you call the FAA and look for this -- Sato reached out his tiny hand and grabbed the paper and stuffed it into his pocket without opening it. Professor, I'm conducting this investigation, and until you tell me what I need to know, I suggest you stop talking unless I let you. Then Sato turned to the captain of the guard. Captain Anderson, "she stared at him with her small black eyes, close to his face." Can you tell me what's going on here? One of the guards at the East Gate told me that you found a human hand on the floor. Is that right? Anderson went over and showed her what was in the middle of the floor. Yes, ma'am, just a few minutes ago.
” She looked noncommittally at the hand, as if it were just a misplaced dress. I called, and you weren't going to report it to me, were you? I.. I thought you knew. "Don't lie to me." Anderson winced under her stern gaze, but his voice remained confident. Ma'am, the situation is under control. "I doubt it very much." Sato said in the same confident tone. Forensics are on their way. No matter who did it, there's always a fingerprint. Sato looked suspicious. I think if someone is smart enough to walk through your security checkpoint with this human hand, he's smart enough not to leave any fingerprints. "It's possible, but I have a duty to investigate it." In fact, I'll relieve you of your duties now. I'll take over. Anderson's tone hardened. This is not the jurisdiction of the Ministry of security. "That's true, but this is a matter of national security." Peter's hand? Langdon was puzzled and looked at them in amazement. National security? Langdon reacted that his priority was to find Peter, but that was not Sato's priority. The secretary of security seems to be concerned about something else entirely. Anderson was also puzzled. National security? With all due respect, madam -- "I'm telling you," she interrupted, "that I'm above you,plastic pallet manufacturer, and I suggest you do as I say, and don't ask any more questions." Anderson nodded and held his breath. But we should at least make a fingerprint cover to confirm that it's Peter Solomon's, right? "I can confirm." Langdon said with a painful sense of certainty. I recognized his ring.. And his hands. He paused for a moment. But these tattoos are new. It was recently sent up by the humanities. "What did you say?" It was the first time since Sato had come that he had shown consternation. Is this hand tattooed? 。 binpallet.com

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

회사명 탑주방랜드 주소 인천광역시 부평구 세월천로 217 (청천동 68-28)
사업자 등록번호 745-25-00431 대표 박다민 전화 070-4287-3005 팩스 032-544-6685
통신판매업신고번호 제2019-인천부평-1864호
Copyright © 2001-2013 탑주방랜드. All Rights Reserved.

고객센터

070-4287-3005

월-금 am 9:00 - pm 06:00
점심시간 : am 12:00 - pm 01:00